- Soma Verdadeira Unipessoal, domiciled at Rua Manuel Manuel Pedrosa, 1 Atouguia da Baleia 2525-070 Atouguia da Baleia and with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, guarantees the integrity and full compliance of the obligations under the current national legislation as well as the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (EU 2016/679) effective as of May 25, 2018.
- This statement is intended to inform users of the Personal Data Protection Policy adopted by sitequintasaomartinho.pt. This will be applicable if users decide to fill out a form on the said site, in which personal data are collected.
- The personal data collected, specifically the name, e-mail address and telephone (optional), in a voluntary, voluntary and informed manner, will only be used by Soma Verdadeira Unipessoal to present products and promotional offers through electronic mail or telephone. Your rights to information, rectification, opposition and cancellation are guaranteed by requesting it in writing to the general address referred to
1. In making this cancellation request, the data will be erased and will only be maintained if there is a legal or contractual obligation. These data will be kept and stored for the period provided by law.
- Soma Verdadeira Unipessoal shall adopt the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data and prevent unauthorized alteration, loss or access, taking into account the state of the technology, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD. However, Soma Verdadeira Unipessoal can not guarantee the absolute infallibility of the Internet and, therefore, a violation of the data through fraudulent access by third parties.
- Users are responsible for the accuracy of the data provided.
- Soma Verdadeira Unipessoal does not provide your personal data to external entities or third parties.
- Users may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification, opposition and portability, by means of written communication, to the general address referred to in point 1, identifying themselves and specifying their request. To do this, a copy of B.I. or equivalent identification document, duly marked and indicating “copy”.
- Personal data of persons under 18 years of age may only be obtained with the consent of the parents or guardians and Soma Verdadeira Unipessoal will never use this data for purposes that are not suitable for their age. The Soma
Verdadeira Unipessoal will allow parents or guardians to exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification, opposition and portability of their children’s data or protected.
Lisbon, August 2, 2018.